Action for ATT (scroll to the bottom for other companies)
SBC/ATT has been surplusing and downsizing employees for at least the last 18 years. How has this become the new normal for any business? When did businesses stop caring about their employees?
It is time that businesses start operating again with their employee’s future in mind, not the just the investors and top leadership. Companies used to do this, but they lost their way due to the Corporate Greed. I believe that the truth is important. Together, we can make positive changes.
Do you want to be part of this change?
Watch my video (link below) to learn more details and the plan of action.
I am looking for your ATT surplus stories or Stories why you left ATT. I will be placing all of these stories into a binder book and will be presenting this book to the ATT executives around September 2018.
All stories can be submitted in email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your story, I need a little bit of information:
1. You can be anonymous, I will use the email address you provide as your name, unless otherwise instructed.
2. Dates of Employment in mm/yy format (for example 02/10 – 09/15) to make book in chronological order.
3. Your story – I cannot wait to hear your story. I do care.
Optional Information for Data Collection
• Department (such as consumer, business, wireless)
• Job title (Rep, Manager, Account executive, etc.)
• State (do not provide city)
I want to read your stories. This is important. Together we can be the change. If you don’t have a personal story, please share with others that may have a story to share.
By Submitting your story, you are agreeing to the following:
1. You story is true without any known falsehoods
2. You acknowledge that your story can be shared publicly. (BTW, I will be including my story which I will be blogging about later this spring)
3. You will be notified 30 days in advance of the release of information to the ATT Executives. This notification will go to the email that you submitted your story on. The notification will contain the detailed information on date, time and specific location. It will also include instructions if you want to attend.
Action for All Other companies:
I want to hear your stories about how your managers treated you. What was good what was bad? Why did you quit your job? Why did you stay?
I believe we are teetering between a Command and Control (Strict Father Morality) Culture into an Equality (Nurturing) Culture. The clash of cultures is causing rippling affects in business.
Please submit over your stories to email@example.com. Please include the name of your company in the subject line.