The best advice I can give to any consumer is to be aware and diligent on all purchases.
- Retail store employees do not know the prices in their store, so if it rings up wrong they will not notice.
- It is up to you to pay attention with prices as well as any promotion (like a $5 gift card)
- Restaurants may have faulty/corrupted systems where the prices and/or the tip amount could be wrong.
- Always figure out the tip yourself. Do not trust the receipts.
- When you order new services from any company – write down all fees.
- Most Companies will not quote all the fees (they lump them into taxes and fees)
- When you bill is wrong – Make sure to get your credits.
- The Stop Greed training provides a call center checklist and helpful hints to always get what you deserve.
If you want to keep up to date with the most current information, please sign up for our email list.